Mary. I met her through this post on Mothering.com http://www.mothering.com/discussions/showthread.php?t=772881&highlight=nebraska when her newborn was taken for her refusal to have state testing.
She was diagnosed with advanced lung cancer 6 weeks ago and has progressed to where her heart is surrounded by fluid, she's been on and off a respirator and the cancer is in her spine and liver. The doctors' only hope is that they can keep her alive for at least 7 weeks to deliver her baby. Her family is still praying and believing that God can work miracles.
The online group I spend most of my time with is devastated and we are praying for her. Would you please join us?
Here's a link to the most recent posted update I have found. http://gettingdownwithjesus.blogspot.com/2009/10/could-we-get-down.html
A friend of mine has been keeping contact with a person at the mission that Mary & her husband started. I will update as I can.
Thank you and please spread the word.
Jen D.
Sunday, October 11, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
I am praying my heart out for her.
Post a Comment